Happy Tuesday, y’all! I’m so so happy that we made it to November. I’m excited to share a few of my fall inspirations in this post. We had so many plans this weekend, but baby boy has been sick, so we enjoyed some down time at home. Hubs took down all the Halloween decor this weekend and I’m ready to start making our home cozy for Christmas!
1. Bohemian Rhapsody. Hubs and I went to see this movie this weekend and we both really enjoyed it! Of course, I sang along pretty much the ENTIRE time. Hubs thought I was crazy and refused to join in.
2. This cute turkey craft that I will definitely be doing with Peter this month.
3. Walmart grocery pick up. Okay, so this one isn’t as much of an inspiration as it is an obsession. It has seriously been a game changer and time saver for our family when it comes to grocery shopping. I have even found that we do a much better job of sticking to our weekly budget because we don’t impulse buy anymore!
4. This list of things to do in November to make your holidays smoother.
5. This cute fall to do list of things to do with your family before winter hits. I’ll be sharing some of the ones we do as a family on my Instagram!
The closer we get to Christmas, the more excited I get. I’m trying my hardest not to go overboard with too many winter things, because I feel the need to cherish the moments and season I’m in right now. Leave a comment and let me know what moments you’re choosing to cherish right now!